Trends don’t just happen in fashion, they happen in food too. People have ever-changing tastes, while trends — especially food trends — can be hard to keep up with. On that note, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to tell you a little secret about me, “I eat bugs every other day”. Yes, you heard me right. They are very tasty to me and I’d be lying if I said otherwise. Alright, I knew what thoughts popped-up in your mind, “why on earth she is eating bugs”?
Lol, I’m sorry for freaking you guys out. I did a little exaggeration up there. OK, lets get real. All this time I’m talking about these cute little babies so called Chia & Flax seeds. As far as I know, I’m never going to stop loving these tiny rascals. I’m going to kick myself if I end up having lived my life without trying the recipe with chia & Flax seeds. I never really knew all the hard facts behind these babies when I started, but I’m thoroughly convinced with those benefits..They are commendable.
- Chia seeds looks suspicious like tiny bugs but rich in Omega-3, Fatty acids, high in protein, fiber and good fats.
- They are rich source of minerals includes calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and protein and are easily digestible.
- It can be eaten raw or mixed into water as a special drink, soaked in juice, added to porridge and puddings, or added to baked goods.
- You can also sprinkle them on top of cereal, yogurt, vegetables or rice dishes. Due to the High Fiber and Protein Content, Chia Seeds Should be Able to Help You Lose Weight.
Flax seeds :
- Flax seeds benefits could help you improve digestion, give you clear skin, lower cholesterol, reduce sugar cravings,balance hormones, fight cancer and promote weight loss… and that’s just the beginning!
- Flax seeds are Gluten-Free and also contains Omega, Fiber, Protein, Vitamin, Manganese, Magnesium , Phosphorus, Selenium and also, flax seeds contain a good amount of vitamin B6, Iron, potassium, copper and zinc.
- Put it On or Mix it In With Foods Such as Yogurt and fruit, Smoothies,Buttermilk and shakes, pancake or muffin batter, or other baked goods.
- You can scoop it up, street-style, or get stuck in with And so that you are under no illusion whatsoever about the main ingredient, the recipe is garnished. Personally, I enjoy the rich, smoky flavor and texture of the recipe.
I would like to believe that I am fueling my body with real food, I am grateful for any kind of seed that adds a powerful punch in my daily nutrition stats!
y’all Convinced? Ready to give a try nutrition divas ? So, What are you waiting for ? Go People Go..